× Members

pip.

More
7 years 2 months ago #182562 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip.

judy wrote: If I ask for f2f to be recorded, will 2 Dictaphone voice recorders be ok ? the ones with the small cassettes. If they are ok to use, must they be identical as in make or model? Thanks.

Yes they should be OK, just make sure that the tapes long enough for the session.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184254 by judy52
Replied by judy52 on topic pip.
Husband had his assessment with Capita march 9th at 5.00 pm. While in the assessment, the assessor said " I don't know why they needed you to attend an assessment, with the amount of medical evidence you supplied. I thought this was a strange remark to make as I thought that she was the one that read the report and decided ? I asked her did she have the report as I had taken a copy, and she said yes it is here in front of me pointing to the computer screen. To me this seems as if she wasn't the assessor that made the decision for his f2f. Do we now have a message from DWP telling him that they have enough evidence?

More
7 years 1 month ago #184277 by Gordon
Judy

Decisions for PIP are made by a DWP Decision or Claims Manager, wait times appear to be about 2-4 weeks at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #184421 by judy52
Thanks for your reply, I didn't mean the decision on the claim, I meant the decision about if you needed a f2f. I thought the assessor that assessed you was the one who was given your application form and medical information from the DWP, and then made the decision if they could do a paper assessment or a f2f.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184423 by Gordon

judy wrote: Thanks for your reply, I didn't mean the decision on the claim, I meant the decision about if you needed a f2f. I thought the assessor that assessed you was the one who was given your application form and medical information from the DWP, and then made the decision if they could do a paper assessment or a f2f.

There is a scrutiny team that look at the PIP2 form when they are received from the DWP, they make the initial Decision about a face to face assessment, once it has been handed on to an assessment office, they can revise that decision if they receive more information from the claimant.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: judy52

More
7 years 1 month ago #184933 by judy52
Does the DWP still send out the text saying they have enough information to make a decision ? My husband's assessment was 9th march, I have rung them, 13th March they hadn't received the report, rung them 17th March, was told either they haven't received report or they had but hadn't scanned it on to the system ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.