× Members

pip.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184963 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip.
Members often report having received such a text message - but I do not know whether they are always sent out.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184979 by centreduba
Replied by centreduba on topic pip.
No text message received by me yet and its 8 weeks now since the received the PIP claim form from me..

More
7 years 1 month ago #185571 by judy52
Replied by judy52 on topic pip.
Just to give an idea of current times by capita in south Wales, assessment on the 9th of March, they didn't send the assessment to the DWP until the 15th of March, so it is taking a week just to complete it. I phoned DWP on the 17 the March and they still hadn't scanned it onto computer. Was told by Capita that DWP are taking 6 weeks after they receive it to inform people of the results.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #186829 by judy52
Replied by judy52 on topic pip.
Husband had his pip award letter today, he has gone from lifetime DLA high rate mobility, to enhanced mobility, and standard care allowance until March 2022, to be reassessed anytime from 8 March 2021.There were quite a few things assessor said he done upper arm movements but he didn't because he wasn't asked to do either upper or lower, but not going to MR as he got what he wanted, to keep his car. I would like to thank the moderators on this site for all your advice and the amount of invaluable information available on here, without it so many people would be unable to fill in forms correctly or prepare themselves for what comes after, so again, Thank you so much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #186840 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip.
Judy

Glad he has received an award that you can live with, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.