× Members

DLA to PIP

More
7 years 3 months ago #178783 by Angel110
Replied by Angel110 on topic DLA to PIP
Hi Gordon,

I have requested for an Oral hearing when I submitted my appeal to the Tribunal. The DWP bundle has arrived on Saturday dated 12th January but do I not respond with further evidence to the Tribunal direct now as I am dealing with the Tribunal direct ?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #178785 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP

Angel110 wrote: Hi Gordon,

I have requested for an Oral hearing when I submitted my appeal to the Tribunal. The DWP bundle has arrived on Saturday dated 12th January but do I not respond with further evidence to the Tribunal direct now as I am dealing with the Tribunal direct ?.

All correspondence about your appeal must now be made to the Tribunal Service only, you should have a reference number for your appeal, this needs to be quoted in everything you send to them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #178787 by Angel110
Replied by Angel110 on topic DLA to PIP
Gordon,

Thank you for that Gordon

My previous assessment was at the same centre and few days later lady rang me from DWP to confirm how far I walked when I went out and told her the exact truth which was few minutes. Once I clarified this she advised me that she decided to put me on SG. To be honest I didn't even know what this ESA was until I started signing on I did so as my colleagues advised me to get NIC added to my pension. So learnt more as I started reading on this website

More
6 years 6 months ago #198145 by Jayd
Replied by Jayd on topic DLA to PIP
Hello Angel. I wondered how you got on with your PIP Appeal. Thanks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.