× Members

PIP renewal pip1 and 2 or AR1

More
7 years 4 months ago #179788 by liddiaellen
PIP renewal pip1 and 2 or AR1 was created by liddiaellen
My PIP award is due to run out in March after being awarded 3 years at a tribunal.
I received a letter in December advising me the award would run out in March and if i wanted to reclaim i could .

I rang up and apparently I have to make a completly fresh claim so I have received a PIP2

I was expecting an AR1

what should i have received ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #179820 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP renewal pip1 and 2 or AR1
We have seen all variations of the process and there doesn't seem to be any logic behind who receives what.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: liddiaellen

More
7 years 4 months ago #179848 by liddiaellen
Replied by liddiaellen on topic PIP renewal pip1 and 2 or AR1
Many thanks for getting back to me
I was concerned as they said to me at the end of your award you have to do a new application and I got PIP on appeal at the tribunal so was worried that they were singleing out successes at tribunal to be new claims and others as AR1, or when not paranoid I just had the wrong form

More
7 years 4 months ago #179881 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP renewal pip1 and 2 or AR1

liddiaellen wrote: Many thanks for getting back to me
I was concerned as they said to me at the end of your award you have to do a new application and I got PIP on appeal at the tribunal so was worried that they were singleing out successes at tribunal to be new claims and others as AR1, or when not paranoid I just had the wrong form

As you had a successful appeal they can't use an AR1 as the reasons for the Tribunal's Decision are not published.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.