× Members

PIP Mobility (In Latest Newsletter)

More
7 years 2 months ago #180100 by Augustus
PIP Mobility (In Latest Newsletter) was created by Augustus
I read with interest the latest Upper Tribunal judgement.

I'd like to put a wager with the panel that, at least initially, this will only have an effect at the appeal stage - and DWP will not change its assessments in this area earlier.

I have proof because today I received a copy of a Supplementary Advice Note that ATOS sent back to DWP after I had sent in my MR request. I saw two more lies....sorry, gross misunderstandings, and now, the comment about planning and following journeys rule: that it is well established......I don't think the judgement has filtered down.

A more general point about the guff ATOS give out that DWP make the final decisions and know all about the points system and how to apply it. This note I have received a copy of changes many points previoysky awarded as well as the award period.
I'm convinced that the only way to get these HCPs to behave..as it were...is to always record assessments. They cannot otherwise be trusted.

So how come the DWP had to go back? Why couldn't it decide on the papers already sent, and my MR papers?

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #180146 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Mobility (In Latest Newsletter)
Augustus

I can only assume that the Decision Maker felt that the recommendations made in the assessment report were not consistent with the information available.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.