× Members

i did for get called for an assessment

More
6 years 11 months ago #189415 by bigbird
Replied by bigbird on topic i did for get called for an assessment
hi the template in the esa section that you recommended to request my assessment is recorded it is for maximus to record it on there machines [as I understood it] is there a template letter to ask if I can record it myself with my own equipment I have looked on the site but cant find one regards bigbird

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189495 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic i did for get called for an assessment

bigbird wrote: hi the template in the esa section that you recommended to request my assessment is recorded it is for maximus to record it on there machines [as I understood it] is there a template letter to ask if I can record it myself with my own equipment I have looked on the site but cant find one regards bigbird

You will have to adapt it for you to do the recording.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigbird

More
6 years 9 months ago #193180 by bigbird
hi Gordon just thought I,d let you know that at my face to face assessment I was allowed to recorded my own medical and maximus did their own recording and we both gave each other a copy is that a first? also the assessor stopped the interview before the end and said she had heard enough and had enough evidence and that I would hear within 2 to 3 weeks its been 6 weeks and still not heard what sort of letter should I expect ? would it contain the points I scored etc during the assessment or would it just be a letter saying I was still in the support group regards bigbird

More
6 years 9 months ago #193204 by Gordon
bigbird

I would have expected you to have heard by now, give the DWP a call for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193355 by bigbird
Gordon
when I ask for an update on my decision can I also ask for a copy of the medical report fron my assessment and anything used or being used to reach the decision wether its in my favour or not I would like these for my own records and purposes
bigbird

More
6 years 9 months ago #193369 by Gordon

bigbird wrote: Gordon
when I ask for an update on my decision can I also ask for a copy of the medical report fron my assessment and anything used or being used to reach the decision wether its in my favour or not I would like these for my own records and purposes
bigbird

You can ask for a copy of the report but they don't usually release the ESA report until after the Decision is made.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: bigbird

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.