× Members

Cant post in forum

More
6 years 11 months ago #190348 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Cant post in forum

Dollydee wrote: Once I have requested the copy of MR and decision makers report, and received them . Is it still a month deadline from the original decision letter ? How long does it take them to send the requests out ? Should i phone first and follow up with letter just incase it arrives after the month dead line ?
Regards Dolly dee
Ps i thi k it was because i used a emoji icon that i couldnt post . When i removed it , it let me post.

Your MR request must be with the DWP no later than one month after the date on the letter informing you that your claim was unsuccessful.

The report usually takes 7-10 days, but if it is late you should not wait to send in your request, if it is not with the DWP within the month then you run the risk of it being rejected with no right of appeal. You can send in the request and say that you will end further information when you have the report, the DWP should allow four weeks for you to do this.

You can phone and then send the written request if you want.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dollydee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.