× Members

Pip review soon question

More
6 years 10 months ago #191412 by Steven
Pip review soon question was created by Steven
Hi everyone I have a spinal Nerve issue that effects me massively Constant pain limited movement ect. Wel I got 3 years after been on dla for about 6 yrs. my review is dew very soon and nothing has changed as my condition is the same But will ticking no change too everything avoid the f2f. I hate them I always send them medical support from physio and doc.

Well thank you and hope you have some ideas of what too expect

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191452 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review soon question
Steven

It may but it can't guarantee that there will be no need for a face to face.

Have a look at the PIP Claim guide, there is a section that covers the AR1 Review form and some of the issues associated with it.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

If you have further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.