× Members

PIP 0 points frustration!

More
6 years 9 months ago #193214 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 0 points frustration!

kath wrote: are you sure gordon i am sure there was cameras in the room ?

It is illegal for an Assessment provider to record the claimants assessment without their express permission.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193216 by Gordon
Kath

Can you post all further questions as replies to this topic.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193304 by gixxacath
Replied by gixxacath on topic PIP 0 points frustration!
gordon i have asked you and emailed the forum as well how do i find my posts .i have asked for help i dont need to feel worse than i do i have enough on my plate with a cousin very ill.cath

More
6 years 9 months ago #193316 by Gordon
Kath

You can access your old posts by clicking on your name as it appears in the forum, for example your name is displayed to the left of your post above. We do have a problem with this list and it is only displaying the last six posts at the moment.

If you can provide more information about your problems I will do my best to help, so I know your PIP claim was turned down, you mentioned that you were also having problems with ESA?

Gordon

More
6 years 9 months ago #193329 by gillyk59
Replied by gillyk59 on topic PIP 0 points frustration!
We all have significant burdens we struggle to deal with on a daily basis by the very nature of the fact that we are dealing with ill health and disabilities, but that is no excuse for rudeness. The moderators give of their time freely with no financial gain. Their expertise is invaluable. The very least they can expect is for members to at least be polite and appreciative of their time.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ema, callumsnan

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.