× Members

Capita offices Edmund hse Birmingham ?????

More
6 years 9 months ago #193778 by Dribble
Replied by Dribble on topic Capita offices Edmund hse Birmingham ?????
Thanx bud, you've been a big help, I just don't want to sell myself short and cock up if you know r I mean. Can i ask was the couch high? Coz I won't be able to get on it . Just worried they may force me to try and ill hurt meself or worst fall. Does your husband have mobility issues if you don't mind me asking xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193779 by Jannigran
Replied by Jannigran on topic Capita offices Edmund hse Birmingham ?????
HI Dribble,
Sorry for not getting back sooner .I should have asked as soon as I got appointment but i wrongly thought the building Iwas attending was ground floor.
The reason I asked about their evacuation plan was to demonstrate that due to my mobilty problems i would not be able to mobilise down stairs and that I was used to anticipating any difficulties, be assured they will have a plan in place usually nominated first aiders using special seats to carry you down stairs.
Kind Regards Janni x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dribble

More
6 years 9 months ago #193807 by Bud
They can't force you to do anything Dribble, just tell them that you can't & explain the reason why. The couch wasn't high, my partner could've got on it with difficulty, however, due to mobility problems he would've suffered later. You'll be OK, just tell it how it is for you.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193898 by Dribble
Thanks bud, I too have mobility issues Ra. Having 2nd hip opp anytime now , but I'm worrying that if I don't do it they will use it against me if you know what I mean, I've only ever had one assessment in 14yrs and that was at home, so I'm a bit naive to be honest as to what's what.xx

More
6 years 9 months ago #193925 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capita offices Edmund hse Birmingham ?????

Dribble wrote: Thanks bud, I too have mobility issues Ra. Having 2nd hip opp anytime now , but I'm worrying that if I don't do it they will use it against me if you know what I mean, I've only ever had one assessment in 14yrs and that was at home, so I'm a bit naive to be honest as to what's what.xx

The DWP cannot force you to have an operation and they cannot penalise you for not having it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193967 by Dribble
Oh funny bless Gordon, I didn't mean the opp, I was referring to being made to try and get on an examination couch and would it go against me if I declined, but thanks for the insight, but I have little options on that front, weirdly I got my opp date today, thanks again, you are a star.x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.