× Members

Tribunal Judge request for information

More
6 years 7 months ago #197588 by Ms.Basset
Tribunal Judge request for information was created by Ms.Basset
Hi, I am awaiting date for tribunal and just received a letter stating the judge wants a double slot and my consent for GP computer references and any consultant letters to them also dating back to beginning of 2015.
I sent in 23 letters from various speciality consultants that I see. I would have sent many more if I thought it wouldn't be helped? the DWP thought not. Is this normal and if so will not make much difference given the amount of already sent in? Thank you in advance.
P.s. does this mean I may get a date soon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197609 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal Judge request for information
Ms.Basset

It's not normal but is certainly isn't abnormal, we see it happen with perhaps 5-10% of appeals. The Judge of course has no idea whether the information that you have supplied is a small amount of what is available or a significant proportion of it.

It certainly means that your appeal is at the top of the pile, but it may be that it will still be 4-8 weeks before you have a hearing, especially if a double session is required,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ms.Basset

More
6 years 7 months ago #197690 by Ms.Basset
Replied by Ms.Basset on topic Tribunal Judge request for information
There will be few more for them too since April! Certainly keep them busy:)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.