× Members

Suffer badly from Mental Health - had ESA Stopped

More
6 years 5 months ago #201886 by sam63
Hi Gordon,

Okay. Do I tell them I am going to submit a MR?

thanks for your support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #201900 by Gordon

sam63 wrote: Hi Gordon,

Okay. Do I tell them I am going to submit a MR?

thanks for your support.

It should not do any harm if you do, they may ask you about it anyway.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 5 months ago #201930 by sam63
Hi Gordon,

Ok thanks. I am still very worried but will go to it and do as you have discussed.

I am still waiting for the esa50 detailed report. Which the guy on the phone said was being posted on yesterday.

I will be then aiming to get further support evidence from my medical side to assist with the MR, which I will send with it.

As for sending the MR. Is there are format, example document layout? example answers? If it is in the guide please say as I cannot read for too long. I will have to look at it slowly. I get fatigue.

Thanks

More
6 years 5 months ago #201951 by Gordon
Sam

There's a sample MR letter in the Submissions document in the PIP section.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 5 months ago #201986 by sam63
Hi Gordon,

To give you an update went to the JSA. He was understanding and will see me when it is quiet to reduce my level of anxiety.

I will look at the sample MR in the section you mentioned and start preparing for it.

Thanks for your help and support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
6 years 5 months ago #202412 by sam63
Hi Gordon,

I have been collecting evidence and information for my MR. I am due to see my GP next week to change my medication. The medication I am on now is no longer helping my depression and anxiety. IT has got very bad.

I went to a support agency/charity who have filled in an MR form in for me. The lady said, now add all your medical evidence and any other documentation you want to send with it and then send it off.

So, in my response do I mention anything about the JSA? I went to see them yesterday for the sign-on. The man has been very understanding and just said tell me how you get on with your GP.

Also, I will be responding to each section on their letter (with some help from a friend who is aware of my condition) which is in two tables on the letter with the '0' points on it and reference back to the medical documents I now have. These are all after the DWP assessment.

Plus the state of health I am in now after all this huge set-back.

The above normal paper. Yes?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.