× Members

Taking someone with you?

More
6 years 6 months ago #202249 by SuziQ
Taking someone with you? was created by SuziQ
Good morning
I have prepared all my information read & reread my ESA50 & supporting evidence all with a much better understanding thanks to your invaluable members guide.
My reAssessment is on Friday 1st. My Only remaining query at this stage being “you advise taking someone to accompany you”? I am being taken to the centre by a neighbours husband who works nearby. ( I wouldn’t dream of asking him to stay with me ) will my decision to attend alone go against me? My point being, I have things in place at home to cope on my own, I have to, as there is only me.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #202278 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Taking someone with you?
SuziQ

It depends on whether you have problems with going out and being with people that you do not know, you should be able to argue that your neighbour taking you the centre deals with your leaving your home but if you have problems with mixing with others then doing the actual assessment on your own may count against you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 6 months ago #202289 by SuziQ
Replied by SuziQ on topic Taking someone with you?
Gordon

Thanks. I’m fine with people & places, it’s getting there with limited mobility is my problem ...
plan on being concise & vocal with “No”, if needs be ...
I can’t weight bear at present anyway, so it will be all at my pace ...
many thanks
SuziQ

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.