× Members

will capita wait for my gp report

More
6 years 4 months ago #202957 by reds123
will capita wait for my gp report was created by reds123
hi, i have been to my ftf assessment 1 week ago and my gp has received a form to complete from capita (he received this form 7 days ago but has allocated a slot to complete it tomorrow)and that is being completed tomorrow, my question is will capita wait for this form from my gp or will they make a decision based on my assessment and the completed pip form . can i still request a copy of this form once i receive a decision from them or if it is not used to make a decision will they refuse to send me copy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #202969 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic will capita wait for my gp report
BB

Capita don't make the Decision, only a recommendation for the DWP. As they have requested the information from your GP, I would expect them to wait for it to be returned but they won't wait forever.

You should be able to get a copy of the form from your GP Practice.

You will have to wait and see whether the form is part of the information used to make the Decision or not, but if it isn't then you could use it as part of a Mandatory Reconsideration is you are unhappy with the Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.