× Members

Being taken off ESA to Univeral credit

More
6 years 1 month ago #209608 by Grandad5
Replied by Grandad5 on topic Being taken off ESA to Univeral credit
Just to update you... I am now on Universal credit as I had no option due to having no income, I got a fit note (sick Note) from the doctor for a month and in the meantime received a form from universal credit to fill in about my illness and to say they may refer me to a DWP fitness for work assesor. my mandatory reconsideration has now gone to the tribunal stage and I have received a pack in the post containing about 60 A4 pages but no date as yet.
It would appear the tactic is to bog you down in as much paperwork as possible and apparently a Doctors opinion is no longer worth the paper it is written on.
I'll be going to this tribunal on my own as I could not find anyone to represent me or come with me ( i got passed around from pillar to post with one organisarion saying the other may be able to help) it looks like organisations are now frightened of confronting the DWP they don't even want their name included on DWP forms to say they helped you fill it in.
I am extremely disillusioned with the whole system
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.