× Members

IB to ESA backpayments

More
6 years 2 months ago #209398 by sarah
IB to ESA backpayments was created by sarah
Is it possible to find out if I am one of the people who's payments were incorrectly calculated?

I receive a lot less esa than another person I know which has made me wonder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209436 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IB to ESA backpayments

sarah wrote: Is it possible to find out if I am one of the people who's payments were incorrectly calculated?

I receive a lot less esa than another person I know which has made me wonder

Are you and were you eligible for Income Related ESA?

ESA(IR) is dependant on your household income, your savings and assets, and any hours that your partner works. See

Asset and savings rule for ESA(IR)

24 hour work rule for ESA(IR)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #209489 by sarah
Replied by sarah on topic IB to ESA backpayments
I am single with no savings, dwp will not tell me which esa group I am in.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209515 by Gordon

sarah wrote: I am single with no savings, dwp will not tell me which esa group I am in.

It will say which group you are in on your Decision Letter and the Entitlement Letters that are sent out each year.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #209529 by sarah
Replied by sarah on topic IB to ESA backpayments
I've never been told, just that I am now in the support group

More
6 years 2 months ago #209541 by Gordon
Sarah

So you are potentially eligible for the Enhanced Disability Premium due to your being in the SG, do you know if you are receiving this, it is described as the Disability Income Guarantee in the Entitlement letter.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.