× Members

Recording on interview

More
6 years 2 months ago #210083 by Bobajob
Recording on interview was created by Bobajob
I think i posted this at the weekend but see no reply so i presume i done something wrong.

I want to be able to record my interview for PIP but last time i looked at it they were going to ban anyone recoding using a dictaphone or mobile phone as the recording could be played with and they would only allow it if it was somethin like the police you but i don't have £2,500 to spare (price comes from Neil).
So what is the situation nowadays, can we use a dictaphone or mobile or does it have to be this ££££ equipment, if the latter anyone have any info on what i can use, or maybe even hire for a day or 2, i'm happy to leave large deposit in cash or on card just can't find anyone who will hire this kit.

Anyone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210090 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Recording on interview
Bob

This is your first post about recording a PIP assessment :)

You don't and never have had to use a recording device, as used by the police, you can record the interview, providing you have permission on two cassette recorders which you should be able to buy for £60-£80.

The prohibition on digital devices still exists,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #210100 by Bobajob
Replied by Bobajob on topic Recording on interview

Gordon wrote: BobThis is your first post about recording a PIP assessment :)

I know i drafted a post about it but must have forgot to post it ;)

Oh i see it's just digital that is an issue, many thanks Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.