× Members

Latest PIP form

More
6 years 2 months ago #210379 by Tramelia
Latest PIP form was created by Tramelia
Please, can anyone help. I am trying to find out what the latest version of the PIP form is for those transferring from DLA to PIP. The one i have (sample) is dated October 2016, Is there a later version? If so, please, could someone direct me to where I can get a sample copy of it. I thank you all in advance. Best wishes to all. Tramelia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210392 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Latest PIP form

Tramelia wrote: Please, can anyone help. I am trying to find out what the latest version of the PIP form is for those transferring from DLA to PIP. The one i have (sample) is dated October 2016, Is there a later version? If so, please, could someone direct me to where I can get a sample copy of it. I thank you all in advance. Best wishes to all. Tramelia

I'm afraid this is the only version available online, the current form sent to claimants has some cosmetic changes and I believe that a couple of the questions have been re-worded slightly but the current PIP Claim guides reflects all of the changes.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tramelia

More
6 years 2 months ago #210410 by Tramelia
Replied by Tramelia on topic Latest PIP form
Dear Gordon, many thanks for your speedy reply and advice, I appreciate your help. Kind regards Tramelia

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris