× Members

F2 F Good signs ??

More
6 years 4 months ago #211505 by Peter
F2 F Good signs ?? was created by Peter
I had my F2 F today, the lady was Ok not over friendly but definately not hostile. On my form I state that I have to have my main meal cooked for me as due to bi polar and short attention span I cannot do it. She took notes of all this, but at no time did she say ' could you cook a meal if somebody helped you ?" Similarly when I told her about my psychological problems with washing, toileting & dressing she just typed away. She asked if I knew why I had issues, which I told her were down to my condition, but she did not say ' could you do so and so etc '

We came round to going out and I told her that I dont go out now, dont like meeting people could not go to a party or a group. She asked nothing about planning or following routes which are in the mobility section, but just wanted to know why I didnt want to go out, which I explained. Do these sound like good indicators of the required number of points ?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211512 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic F2 F Good signs ??
Peter

You will have to forgive me but I long ago stopped trying to predict points or results from how the assessment went. You should be able to request a copy of the assessment report at the end of the week by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Decisions are taking 2-4 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid