× Members

Can just gym membership be classed as therapy

More
5 years 10 months ago #213662 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Can just gym membership be classed as therapy
primarily mouth guards are to be worn at night and not at any time when one eats.
The ache you mention is a sign in the morning that mouth guard may well be prescribed to assist pains/ grinding of teeth etc, thru the night, and of course can occur after using a mouth guard in the morning as the teeth and jaw get used to being without wearing of one.
Unfortunately teeth lose their enamel with chronic anorexia/ bulimia which in itself will cause mobility and hot n cold pain in the teeth.
Mouth guards are unlikely to give points .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #213682 by Poppy
Thank you for your detailed reply. May be it will help towards points if struggle with motivation. And having to exercise to allow my self to eat. All connected with eating. Inspired 4 points for this activity in 2016 but current assessment 0 points for everything. Although exactly same circumstances n position. It's a lottery of whomassesses you. It's so unfair. Thanks

More
5 years 10 months ago #213683 by Poppy
O yes I do get pain with cold in my mouth I have been perceived some special toothpaste from dentist to put on my teeth and leave on as long as possible. It doesn't work entily but takes edge off. Mytmj means stiff jaw and mouth with pain. My teeth have moved and my teeth have moved making difficult to eat open my mouth and prounanes words.

More
5 years 10 months ago #213684 by Poppy
I just want to know how I get points. How to word it. Thanks. What does the dentist need to say.

More
5 years 10 months ago #213723 by Gordon

Poppy wrote: I just want to know how I get points. How to word it. Thanks. What does the dentist need to say.

I'm afraid we can't tell you what to write, just use the formula in the PIP Claim guide for answering the questions and fit it to your conditions and limitations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.