× Members

ESA/UC50 Face to Face Assessment

More
5 years 11 months ago #214424 by D
Hi

I have read on other websites that if you turn up to an interview neatly dressed and shaved and you keep eye contact with the assessor that you can lose points,
What's your take on this?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #214459 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA/UC50 Face to Face Assessment

D wrote: Hi

I have read on other websites that if you turn up to an interview neatly dressed and shaved and you keep eye contact with the assessor that you can lose points,
What's your take on this?

Thanks

There will certainly be assumptions made if you do but it rally boils down to what problems you have with the PIP activities, if you are trying to score for Washing and Bathing and Dressing and Undressing then it will likely undermine your claim, but if you have no issues with these then the impact will be minimal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 11 months ago #214499 by D
Replied by D on topic ESA/UC50 Face to Face Assessment
Hi

I'm not applying for PIP
I'm just talking about the ESA medical interview?, I'm off work due to Mental Health and I have no Physical disabilities.

More
5 years 11 months ago #214510 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA/UC50 Face to Face Assessment

D wrote: Hi

I'm not applying for PIP
I'm just talking about the ESA medical interview?, I'm off work due to Mental Health and I have no Physical disabilities.

I'm sorry I missed the title of your post.

It will argue against your scoring for;

- Learning to do tasks
- Starting and finishing tasks

and to some extent

Copig with change

obviously your attending will argue against Going Out

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: D

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.