× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration failed for work related

More
6 years 1 month ago #216111 by Paul
I have now received a text message informing me the DWP have acknowledged I am making an appeal and they have 28 days to sent the paper work to me and the tribunal.

From what I understand I can now send my medical certificates to the DWP so I can claim assessment phase money until I win my case. Is the address I send the medical certificates to the same address which is on the mandatory reconsideration letter?

Milton Keynes DRT
Post Handling Site B
Wolverhampton
WV99 1RA

Can you also confirm once I win my appeal I will continue to get the same payment amount I was getting for ESA work related £204. I asks because if someone was to make a new claim for ESA work related now, the payment amount is the same of JSA.

I also have new evidence from my doctor. I should sent this to the Courts and tribunals service.

Thank you again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #216121 by Gordon
Paul

I can't comment on the address but it is the one that dealt with your claim and would have been listed on any letter about your ESA.

You will need to contact the DWP in order to have the Assessment rate paid, it is not automatic.

If your appeal is successful then you will receive at least what you were paid before.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #216152 by Paul
Thank you.

If I have to attend an assessment again in another 12 months. Can you give me any tips to stop the HCP from making inaccurate statements. Example the HCP said I raised my arms above my head and I know never did this. How can you make them be honest?

I will update again a few days before the appeal day.

More
6 years 1 month ago #216170 by Gordon

Paul wrote: If I have to attend an assessment again in another 12 months. Can you give me any tips to stop the HCP from making inaccurate statements.

I'm afraid there is no "cure" for this, all I can suggest is that you have the assessment recorded.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #216201 by Paul
Ok thanks. You can send fit notes to the DWP on online at gov.uk/send-fit-note

I have done this. I will update again at the appeal time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.