× Members

pip review form

More
6 years 2 months ago #215859 by Shazier
pip review form was created by Shazier
today i had a lady from the disability information buro to help with my pip form. She hasnt wrote anything on my form apart from just ticked the boxes that say no change and wrote my new condition down. She has advisd me not to send anything eles because she said, the dwp already have all the information from when i had my assesment and medical back in 2015. She said because there has been no change there is no need to write anything and could trigger something of? Im worried sick because of the advise i have already been given. and it has to posted today. I dont know if i should send the info on my conditions or not? it is only going to say the same but should i repeat all the information again that i sent in 2015.
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215876 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review form
shazier

The AR1 Review form is intended to be reviewed in conjunction with the claimants previous PIP2 and the evidence attached to it, so returning the form as it has been filled out should not be an issue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #215907 by Shazier
Replied by Shazier on topic pip review form
Hi gordon and thank you. so i dont need to resend all the evidence back and how my conditions effect me that i sent in 2015? im worried that they no longer have that information on there system. should i send the gp letter from earlier this yr that was written for my esa stating my conditions and a home visit would need to take place if i had to have a medical. Iv also not heard from esa yet, they sent a request form to my gp and i know they definitely fill them in at my gp surgery, i also know my gp had my form on her desk mon just gone as my daughter had an appointment to see her and spoke to her about me wwhile she was there. she ask if she would also write me a supporting letter for my pip, she refused point blank and said i didnt need one with my medical conditions? i need a new gp

More
6 years 2 months ago #215910 by Gordon
shazier

You should certainly consider sending any evidence that postdates your original form but make sure that you understand what you are sending, the letter about the home assessment should be OK but anything else needs to be considered with the evidence that you originally sent to ensure that it presents a consistent picture of your problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #215914 by Shazier
Replied by Shazier on topic pip review form
thank you, I see what you mean, i will just send the letter from gp dated jan 2018. Im just worried that they havent got all the original evidence? i have been told that they photo copy and keep it all on record while otherss have told me there pretty good at losing documents?. I dont have any further documents to send apart from the new diognoses of heart disease anyway. It hasnt changed how much help i get or interfere with my other conditions apart from severe anxiety can bring on my angine. They already know i suffer with severe anxiety so, as far as im concerned things are as they were when i had my last assesment. no change because i havent got worse or better.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215942 by Gordon
shazier

The process for the AR1 form is different than for the PIP2, ESA50 or DLA forms, it is intended to be used with the claimant's previous form and evidence.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Shazier

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.