× Members

DLA - PIP FORMS AND ESA50 FORM.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215893 by david
DLA - PIP FORMS AND ESA50 FORM. was created by david
Hi

I have recently received my transfer from DLA to PIP forms as expected, but the final blow for me is the arrival of my ESA50 form arriving as well in todays post.

Is this common thing that happens ?. my last ESA50 form was sent to me in Dec2015 to be returned Jan 2016, I am also a life award DLA claimant.

Has someone singled me out for Extra special attention here?.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215900 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA - PIP FORMS AND ESA50 FORM.
David

It's not common but we have seen other members report the same happening, however, it is a coincidence as the processes are initiated by separate computer systems.

There are no extensions available for completing ESA50 but you should be able to get at least a two week one for your PIP form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: david

More
6 years 1 month ago #215921 by david
Replied by david on topic DLA - PIP FORMS AND ESA50 FORM.
Bit of a daft question what is the average time frames of been sent ESA 50 forms to complete, on average for me it has been around every two years but having been awarded a life long DLA award a few years ago I thought I would be left alone from completing this ..

More
6 years 1 month ago #215948 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA - PIP FORMS AND ESA50 FORM.

david wrote: Bit of a daft question what is the average time frames of been sent ESA 50 forms to complete, on average for me it has been around every two years but having been awarded a life long DLA award a few years ago I thought I would be left alone from completing this ..

There's no average time and it's not influenced by any awards that you have for other benefits.

The reassessment date was set when your ESA was last assessed, you can find out the date from the prognosis on your assessment report or by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Periods can be anything from three months to three years, ignoring any deferment that might occur.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: david

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.