× Members

Pip questions

More
6 years 1 month ago #216705 by sam
Pip questions was created by sam
Just had my home assessment f2f for pip.have m s and only just plucked the courage for pip after having to do 18 months on appeal for ESA.got put straight into support group at appeal for that 5 yes ago I feel assessment went okay but still nervous as not sure they believe fecal incontinence with ms is how debilating n restricted as it is.he told me about 4weeks for decision can I get his report before that to see what he has reported or not do I have to wait for the decision thanks any help welcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #216719 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip questions
Sam

If you are in the UK mainland, they won't release the report until the Decision in Northern Ireland, then contact the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #216725 by sam
Replied by sam on topic Pip questions
I in the UK waited since July 2nd for assessment

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.