× Members

Mandatory reconsideration

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #217566 by Jen
Mandatory reconsideration was created by Jen
Hi. when doing this should I go through each thing and challenge the amount of points I scored and what fed back they have given me? I do not have any more evidence to give but I would like to get my point across as I do not feel the decision maker took into consideration how my adhd/asd affects my mobility etc.

many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #217577 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory reconsideration
Jen

In general terms, yes but first make sure that you have you have shown that you actually meet the criteria for points you expected to score, go back through your claim form, the assessment report if you have it or the DMs comments in the Decision letter if don't and our PIP claim guide, remember you need to be able to complete the activities reliably and on the majority of days.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sdoxuk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.