× Members

RM timescale/assessment report

More
6 years 3 days ago #218318 by mumsgirl
RM timescale/assessment report was created by mumsgirl
Hi there, how long on average does a PIP RM take? My benefits advisor emailed it to them on 18th Aug. Also, I have received the assessment report (and drs report etc) even though Ive requested it 3 times in the past 2 months. The mental health charity that is giving me weekly support ATM suggest that maybe they are using the report for the RM and thats why they havent sent me a copy??? Are they obliged to send me the stuff I requested? I feel as though I need it if I decide to appeal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 days ago #218328 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic RM timescale/assessment report
mumsgirl

There is no required time for an MR to be completed within but we normally expect 5-8 weeks, however, all of the PIP process has slowed down due to the Summer holidays so you could be looking at double this time.

You are asking for a copy of the report so there should be no reason why it should not be issued, give the DWP a call again.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

More
6 years 2 days ago #218379 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic RM timescale/assessment report
Glad you understood my question Gordon! I wrote have instead of haven't lol. thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid