× Members

Pip assessment

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218722 by Fran58
Pip assessment was created by Fran58
Hi
Had my pip assessment today was in their for 40 mins . Women seemed nice she asked if I used a bath I said we didn’t have one but I couldn’t use one anyway. She never asked about showering would that be because I had written on my form that I needed help getting in and out of the shower. She was a paramedic .
I felt like I was being interrogated . She typed a lot . Not feeling hopeful as I was in tears because of my pain . She said she had read all doctors letters so only needed to ask a few more questions, and if she didn’t get it right I could be re called .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218734 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessment
Fran

Give it a couple of days and you should be able to request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim,

I would not worry about being recalled, it is very, very rare for this to happen.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fran58

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218737 by Fran58
Replied by Fran58 on topic Pip assessment
Thank you , I didn’t realise I could get report that quick.
Do they send it to Dwp the same day then ?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218742 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessment

Fran58 wrote: Thank you , I didn’t realise I could get report that quick.
Do they send it to Dwp the same day then ?

They are supposed to write them up the same day, it's then sent to the DWP but has to be logged as received before a copy can then be sent out to the claimant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fran58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid