× Members

How to complain to Citizens Advice

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218760 by Mike Gatehouse
How to complain to Citizens Advice was created by Mike Gatehouse
Re the news that CA 'is to be paid £51 million by the DWP to provide Universal Support to universal credit (UC) claimants – almost certainly the death knell for any hopes of a delay in the rollout of UC.'
Is there any way to complain to CA and lobby against this decision? B&W's analysis of the harm it will do is well and succinctly argued. I thought 'Well, the least I can do is protest to Citizens Advice', so I went on their website. But all their Contact and Complaints links relate to specific advice and benefits, and there doesn't seem to be any way of reaching CA's Council or policy makers.
Any suggestions would be welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218779 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How to complain to Citizens Advice
MGatehouse

I'm afraid I can't see anybody organising a response.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.