× Members

Renewal

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218766 by Janeroser
Renewal was created by Janeroser
Hi
My pip runs out June 19 and I already have had to send send form back saying no change in circumstance. When do you thiink I will hear from them again. I have had no confirmation that they received the form back so have had no info from them whatsoever re schedule..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218783 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Renewal
Jane

There are delays in all aspects of the PIP process. possibly due to the Summer holidays, all I can suggest at the moment is you contact the Assessment Provider for your postcode for an update, make sure you have your diary available in case they want to book an appointment while you are on the phone.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Capita
www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.