× Members

What software do the DWP use for the F2F ?

More
5 years 10 months ago #222121 by fastmoggy
Just a query , over several occasions I have noticed that the assessor uses the same phrases to describe the condition or observations of the client. I'm guessing these are in a drop down menu for the assessor to choice from and quite restrictive in choice and their favour if this is true.

I've seen the LiMA one on here and wondered if that was the same they use for PIP or a variant of it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #222131 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic What software do the DWP use for the F2F ?
fastmoggy

Both Capita and IAS (ATOS) use something called PIPAT, I'm afraid I don't know whether this is a variation of the LiMA application or developed from scratch using a similar tool but it does operate in a similar fashion with the significant use of a selection from a fixed list, so that is why there are a lot of repeated phrases in the report and from one report to another.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastmoggy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.