× Members

Pip review how long to hear

More
5 years 9 months ago #222218 by C
Pip review how long to hear was created by C
Hi someone filled in the form and sent off it forms were due by 27th stemeber sent on the 10th but I have heard nothing as my dad say no news is good news but I don't know what's happening

However a new ESA 50 come through and the woman said my pip has triggered it is that normal as she gonna do the forms next week with all my letters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #222229 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review how long to hear
C

Are you still receiving your PIP payments?

It's rare for an ESA award to be reassessed as a result of a PIP claim, I would not expect this to happen unless a Decision had been made.

I would definitely contact the DWP office dealing with your PIP Claim to find out what is going on.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 9 months ago #222255 by C
Replied by C on topic Pip review how long to hear
Yes everything is normal just not heard anything

More
5 years 9 months ago #222265 by C
Hi the woman sent the forms off mid stemeber and my premiums and pip are still being paid had no letter saying they got it so I don't know the woman said the letters are the best you can get. But now I get a ESA50 through post box and I rang up to get another appointment but why do they send it out together it stressful enough dealing with one let alone both

More
5 years 9 months ago #222276 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review how long to hear
C

Make sure that you use our latest ESA Claim guides to help you complete the form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 9 months ago #222277 by C
I have a woman who does forms for a living that's helping me

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid