× Members

Pip review how long to hear

More
5 years 9 months ago #222279 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review how long to hear

C wrote: I have a woman who does forms for a living that's helping me

You still need to make sure that you are happy with what is on the form, it's your claim and only you profit or lose by its success.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #222295 by C
Replied by C on topic Pip review how long to hear
I did not see what was written as I find theses forms complicated

More
5 years 9 months ago #222306 by C
Hi I did not see the form she just filled it in and ask me questions and saw stuff on letters from hospital

More
5 years 9 months ago #222308 by alesypalsy
Replied by alesypalsy on topic Pip review how long to hear
Gordon is totally correct here, I thought I was in safer hands letting Dial do my mandatory appeal for going back into the support group ,, the design maker did not change his mind with the letter, I am going to appeal to a tribunal ,, I should of joined this site 2 month earlier then I wouldn't be in this mess now

More
5 years 9 months ago #222337 by C
Due to my problems I find the guides and everything else very difficult to do and as my writing is very bad I think the best way for me to do this is help by a chairty as they can explain in ways people understand

More
5 years 9 months ago #222378 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review how long to hear

C wrote: Due to my problems I find the guides and everything else very difficult to do and as my writing is very bad I think the best way for me to do this is help by a chairty as they can explain in ways people understand

It's entirely up to you but I would still encourage you to check the form before it is returned and at the very least, to get a copy for your own records.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.