× Members

Decision maker and assessor form

More
5 years 9 months ago #222765 by spasm
Decision maker and assessor form was created by spasm
Hi team wondering if you can help,

my husband has filled in his Pip sent in all medical evidence, he then had to have a face to face with an assessor which has been done.

My question is how much influence does the information the assessor gives to the DWP on the outcome of my husband's claim.

Yours Mrs Spasm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #222792 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Decision maker and assessor form
spasm

I'm afraid the DM will usually place more weight on the assessment report than your husband's form or the evidence he sent.

You can request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with his claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: spasm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.