× Members

PIP questions.

More
5 years 8 months ago #224800 by CLINTIAN
Replied by CLINTIAN on topic PIP questions.
Hello Gordon
I am working my way fine now and the presentation looks miles better than last time,
this might sound daft but when I emphasize something in bold should I leave as is or underline it aswell as bold, for presentation and looks ?
Thanks again and all the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #224814 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP questions.
BODGE

Keep it simple and just use bold, the underline will get lost.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #225120 by CLINTIAN
Replied by CLINTIAN on topic PIP questions.
Hello Gordon
My husband has O.C.D. anxiety and depression.
Questions;-
I am nearly finished on the expected PIP re assessment due anytime now, but out of the blue I have received an ESA letter ESA51 09/18 and form to fill in ESA50 05/18, I did ring late last year and the date for this ESA review was late this year, I’m just wondering why this has come early when to be honest we were expecting the PIP, can you read into this or any reasoning ?
Thanks again and all the best.

More
5 years 7 months ago #225129 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP questions.
Bodge

We have had several members report that the dates that they were given for their next ESA assessment were wrong and that when they checked again another date was apparently on the computer.

Unfortunately, the dates on their systems are not fixed, we've seen them moved back but there is nothing to stop them being moved forward.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.