× Members

Away for face to face

More
5 years 7 months ago #225125 by jaxw17
Away for face to face was created by jaxw17
Hi
In October last year I got my form to review my PIP this ends on the 29th October 2019. i sent everything off on time and heard nothing until this week when i got a text to say they were looking at it and that I may have to go for a face to face interview.
once a year to make things easier for my Husband who has health issues himself and me i go to stay with my sister for 2 weeks. This has to be carefully planned as she has to request time off work etc and we have to plane the journey.
Well this visit will begin on the 14th February for 2 weeks. I am now dreading the appointment coming through at this time. A lot of effort goes into making this visit possible and I feel that it is essential to give my husband some respite as well as for my psychological well being.
am i able to ask for another date if it comes through for this period. i ahve been waiting since October and thought that it was safe to arrange it for this date
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #225130 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Away for face to face
Jax

I would pre-empt the situation and contact the Assessment Provider directly.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Capita
www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaxw17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.