× Members

Incapacity benefit to esa letter and for for 2012

More
5 years 1 day ago #232961 by Ellen
Surely there is a mismatch somewhere if they want your current income but are looking at 2012. ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 day ago #232968 by Gordon
Ellen

Maybe they are looking at your current entitlement as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 20 hours ago #232982 by Ellen
I didn't mean mine - I meant the original poster- my form only asked about my finances/status in 2012 and nothing about the present. It sounde from the original post that the DWP are assuming the income now is the same as in 2012 for the original poster - but that may not be true. I was told filling in the back dated form would have nothing to do with my current ESA/finances.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.