× Members

Hi AgnesWait time to be given an appointment

More
4 years 11 months ago #234150 by Esme999
Wait time to be given an appointment was created by Esme999
Morning, I was on indefinite award of DLA both care and mobility. I sent back my PIP form 6 weeks ago by recorded delivery followed up by a call to the DWP to ensure it's delivery which they confirmed.
I'm still awaiting an appointment date for a Face to Face does anyone have any idea how long this might take? Should I call to enquire as to when I might receive an appointment? I am in the West of Scotland near to Glasgow.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234152 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Wait time to be given an appointment
Hi Agness999

In some areas of the country, the appointments are coming within two weeks of the forms being sent in, but in others, it is much longer. Some members have waited three or fourth months. If you are concerned there is nothing to stop you phoning to get an idea of the waiting times.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Esme999

More
4 years 11 months ago #234157 by Poollie1
Replied by Poollie1 on topic Wait time to be given an appointment
Mine was all done and dusted within 6 weeks, just had my first payment today for the enhanced for both with no review for 10 years at least. I was on low care and high mobility for life of Dla.. I had my face to face within 2 weeks and a decision in a further 2 weeks. Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Esme999

More
4 years 11 months ago #234258 by Esme999
Replied by Esme999 on topic Wait time to be given an appointment
Thanks might give them a call beginning of next week to try and gauge what the wait time is likely to be. I presume it's the helpline number I call that they initially provide you with?

More
4 years 11 months ago #234261 by BIS
Hi Agnes999

Yes - use that number.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.