× Members

ESA

More
4 years 11 months ago #234219 by JOHN3V16
ESA was created by JOHN3V16
Hi, Just a quick question please.
I am a full time carer and completed PIP form in March 2018 after a home,face to face interview my husband received in total 74 points and received his reward letter in May 2018
In March this year he received his ESA renewal which I completed on his behalf and sent off recorded delivery. To date we have not received anything? He is still receiving his payment regularly should I be concerned?
Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234232 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA
Hi Loveandhope

No, you should not be concerned, as your money is still being paid. Renewals for ESA are very slow indeed in some parts of the country and four months or more is not uncommon.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #234235 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic ESA
Hi LoveandHope,

Just to say that although it was some time back, I think around 2010, I received the form, filled it out and then heard nothing at all.

I just assumed they must have done a paper-based review as my payments continued until my next review a couple of years later.

Don't know if this helps but thought I'd let you know.

Phrank.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.