× Members

ESA support contribution and Incone related

More
4 years 11 months ago #234375 by Justm3x
Replied by Justm3x on topic ESA support contribution and Incone related
OK so now the plot thickens, I got a call from DWP this morning and they told me a completely different story to the one i was told yesterday. Yesterday i was accused of being a liar and that they DID send me a letter explaining why i was on restricted IR.... NOW im told we are sorry but when we received copies of the info we asked for, it was scanned on the system and then very conveniently forgotten about for 16 MONTHS, until my phone call yesterday.. so no i didnt get a letter, no i wasnt informed about the restriction... all lies by the telephone handling operators.. It now has to be looked at again back dated from March 2018 and see if the restriction can be lifted... Its all to do with capital from a house move in 2016!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.