× Members

Medical Report, evidence

More
4 years 11 months ago #234393 by ben202
Medical Report, evidence was created by ben202
Hi
I have a PIP, face to face appointment on Monday 22nd July 2019, recently I have had to have an MRI scan done on my hip & knee, I have just been to my GP reception to see if results are back, which they are, BUT I cannot have a copy of results to take with me Monday 22nd July, I was told that I cannot have any copy untill I have discussed the results with my GP first, can I send these results to the DWP at a later date, because I feel this could have a large bearing in wheather I get awarded the enhanced rate of motability or not.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234395 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical Report, evidence
Sky

There should be a window between the assessment and the Decision for you to send the scans in but don't forget to explain the relevance of them to your limitations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #234437 by ben202
Replied by ben202 on topic Medical Report, evidence
Hi Gordon
Thanks for reply. One question, would I have to telephone the DWP to ask them where to send these scan results to i.e. the DM ? I wouldn't feel confident just sending very important documents to the DWP offices in Wolverhampton.
Regards

More
4 years 11 months ago #234438 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical Report, evidence
Sky

Send it to the same address as is on the letter that accompanied the PIP2.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #234442 by ben202
Replied by ben202 on topic Medical Report, evidence
Hi Gordon
Thanks for reply
, recorded delivery of course, surprising how many ppl don't do that!!

More
4 years 11 months ago #234448 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Medical Report, evidence
Hi Sky41

Remember don't send original documents, send photo copies as you will not get the originals back. You can send it either by recorded delivery or get proof of posting from the post office which is free.

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.