× Members

Esa h

More
4 years 11 months ago #234671 by Jacq
Esa h was created by Jacq
Hi I am wondering if you could tell me why I have received a letter to go for esa medical when I haven't had a esa50 form to fill in..because they obviously have not got any evidence
Thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234672 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Esa h
Hi Jacq

There is no legal requirement for an ESA50 to be issued but it is unusual for one not to be. However, you are not the only member to complain of this. You could ring them and ask them why you haven't received one. However, you can either complete your own, you can download a copy from the following

www.gov.uk/government/publications/capab...r-work-questionnaire

or you can write a letter, I would use the same format as the form.

Send a copy to HAAS if there is time otherwise take a copy to the interview and ask the assessor to read it before they proceed, I would also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #235113 by Jacq
Replied by Jacq on topic Esa h
Thank you so much for your reply really appreciated

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.