× Members

PIP restored at MR

More
5 years 2 months ago #234702 by Asbo
PIP restored at MR was created by Asbo
I forgot if I fed this back but I lost the mobility I'd had for 20 years at PIP review.

I put in an MR but it was the last complaint to Atos that did it. I could feel they were buckling at earlier stages and their arguments were weak and they caved in at the last stage. It wasn't just the loss of mobility that I complained about but for calling me in to the centre when my GP had recommended a Paper Based - for which they've apologised. Anyway in the letter they also said they would be writing to the DWP about my assessment and a few days later a letter came from DWP restoring both rates of mobility to enhanced. So a roundabout why to do it but got there in the end. Don't give up folks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234722 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP restored at MR
Hi Asbo

Congratulations on having your PIP award restored. Great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asbo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.