× Members

ESA renewal?

More
5 years 2 months ago #234709 by spaceinvader
ESA renewal? was created by spaceinvader
Hi all,
Last year I was successful in having my ESA changed to the support group due to my issues.

The letter stated it was for one year, which ends this October.

Can anyone tell me what happens then? Do I need to contact them near to that date or will they write to me/inform me of anything?

I've got it in my head I will have to go for another medical assessment but I'm not sure if I have to be the one to contact them or if they will get in touch with me. I'm worried my payments will just stop without warning.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234715 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA renewal?
Hi spaceinvader

You do not have to contact them about your ESA renewal - they will contact you. Your payments will not just stop without warning.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.