× Members

Where do I get recording device for PIP f2f?

More
4 years 10 months ago #235051 by loire
Good morning

Might be a dull question sorry! If my understanding is correct, for a f2f you want record, which I will do, you need to record and make two tapes, one that you give to the assessor, and one obviously that you keep. Can two different devices be used simultaneously, or if not, how do you record two at the same time? Where would I obtain such ancient devices?

Just had a the letter to tell me that Capita have my claim in their hot little hands (years of experience of Capita and DWP examinations and all horrifying incl lies), and no more news on when, or if, they will interrogate me, but need to be as prepared as possible as soon as possible. There should be no need at all for an interrogation as they have all the info and reports they could possibly need, but that won't stop them!

Thank you so much for all you do for us, B and W, without which many people would go under. The benefits system for the genuinely sick and disabled is Draconian a disgrace to this country.

Kind regards

Loire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #235068 by Gordon
E

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You need permission in advance from the Assessment Provider

Recordings need to be made to two tapes or CDs simultaneously.

You cannot use a digital recorder such as a mobile phone.

A member has reported problems if the media is not new, so make sure that the tapes or CDs are still shrink-wrapped and opened in the presence of the assessor.

You need to give one of the recordings to the assessor.

Most members have used two relatively cheap cassette recorders, check that they record without a problem, some have used external microphones.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: loire

More
4 years 10 months ago #235096 by loire
Thank you very much Gordon. Received a letter today saying I have an interrogatuon on 14 August, record breaking speed I think. My form had had to be back with them by 14 July, which it was.

Kind regards

Loire

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.