× Members

New claim for pip

More
5 years 1 month ago #235056 by Jonathan
New claim for pip was created by Jonathan
I have diagnosed with Ankylosing spondylits (arthritis) many years ago . My condition is severe and Currently i am on biological medication. I am receiving ESA support group for the last 8years but I didn't claim DLA or PIP. My question is could I be successful if i apply. How long the process will take?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #235065 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic New claim for pip
Hi Jonathan

I cannot tell you whether you will be successful because that's down to the DWP, but certainly, there are a lot of people with arthritis who have made successful PIP claims.

Take a look at our pip guide to see if you wish to put in a claim and try not to be overwhelmed by the size of the guide. The advice contained in there will give you the best possible chance of making a successful claim if you want to.

I can't say exactly how long the process will be because times are varying across the country but it is likely to run over several months.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid