× Members

Work capability test

More
4 years 10 months ago #235075 by Pj
Work capability teat was created by Pj
Hello
I had a work capability test last year and was declared unfit for work. The amount of time given was 22months.
I have another assessment next year, which I am already dreading, is another assessment automatic? Nothing has changed with my condition and never will.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #235078 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Work capability teat
Pj

You can be excused from further assessment but if this had happened you would have been informed on the last Decision Letter.

Normally the maximum time between assessments is three years for the Support Group and two years for the WRAG. Whilst there will definitely be a new assessment this does not mean that there will be a face to face.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #235082 by Pj
Replied by Pj on topic Work capability test
Thank you.
I have the max living allowance for pip and a carer , so am hoping that they will not do another face to face as I found it extremely stressful as the pip assessments are. It just seems continual ass assessments.
I assume they send forms near the time? Does it take the same form as pip , if you put no charge do they tend to accept that?

More
4 years 10 months ago #235086 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Work capability test
Pj

No, it will be an ESA50 and you will need to complete it in detail as they will not refer to last ESA form that you completed or the ones from your PIP claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: das1965

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.