× Members

PIP end date.?

More
5 years 1 month ago #235077 by bluejay52
PIP end date.? was created by bluejay52
I was wondering if you could clarify this matter for me.
I had a face to face PIP medical in September of last year.
Later I had a letter saying that I had been successful, and been awarded HRM, and middle rate care, PIP both for an ongoing period.
I notice on this excellent site that people have a date mentioned PIP until ,ie 2021 or 2028.
In my letter there is no mention of a such date, can anyone clarify.
Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #235079 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP end date.?
bluejay

I assume you mean a Standard award of the Daily Living component as there is no middle rate care award.

There should have been a date on your Decision Letter, for an On-Going award, it would be not before ten years from the date of the Decision. So is your Decision was late 2018 then the letter should have said at some time after late 2028.

What will happen after late 2028 I can't tell you at the moment, it will be a Light Touch review but the DWP has not said what this means in practice.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluejay52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.