× Members

Review for,s not yet received

More
4 years 10 months ago #235092 by Evelyn
Review for,s not yet received was created by Evelyn
Hi, I had my last face to face in July last year, waited until October for the decision which whilst agreed until July 2020, was due for review in July this year. Last time the award was for 3 years and I received the review forms exactly when they said but I haven’t had anything yet. I am sure I read on here that they weren’t getting them out on time but I just wondered how long everyone was waiting? I had to wait 3 months after completing my forms for my last face to face and then 3 months for the decision so just wondered what timescales people are experiencing? Thanks all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #235102 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Review for,s not yet received
Hi SueG

At the moment it seems that most review forms for PIP are being sent out six months before the review date (not a year before). However, there has been no official word on this. I'm afraid you just have to wait.

Timescales are varying around the country for the whole process so it's had to speculate over the timescale. I'd wait to see when you receive your form.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evelyn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.