× Members

Downgraded to WRAG from the support group

More
5 years 1 week ago #237612 by JLP
Hi guys, update.

I phoned the DWP to tell them I want an MR and asked for my medical report. It arrived yesterday. The lady I spoke too was very nice and helpful too. She noted I had asked for an MR. she told me I could do it by post, or over the phone. She said that I would be put through to a decision maker and she would take my MR over the phone and give me a decision then! . I have never heard of this. Have you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #237622 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Downgraded to WRAG from the support group
JLP

No, that's not the way that it works, it is possible that a DM will contact you by phone although this is rare but they will make their Decision independently of this and write to you about it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: JLP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.